Cafe Divine, North Beach, SF

Dropped by on a lark, since we pass by this place often enough. Curiosity. Cute little bistro-looking place. Not bad, Hubby really liked everything, me not so much, although I can't really pinpoint exactly what it was I didn't like. Service was so-so, we got an absentminded waitress who forgot water, forgot to tell us the specials, etc. The other waitress for the other table was snappy, rattled off the specials expertly, seemed more on the ball. Oh well, *shrug*. But worth another try.

Much better pics now with the new camera!

From My Food Adventures

'Bennies From Heaven' - Two poached eggs, smoked salmon, spinach, house-baked cheddar and scallion biscuit, Hollandaise. Ok, but not enthused. Biscuit was mealy and powdery at the same time. Odd. Everything was lukewarm cool, which was not appealing.
From My Food Adventures

'Three Egg Scramble' with goat cheese, spinach and sundried tomatoes. Hubby liked it.
From My Food Adventures


Just another gratuitous shot of the whole table.
From My Food Adventures

Comments

Popular Posts