Shiodome Ramen, Nittele Tower, Shiodome


11-02-08

Perfect meal. Last day, lunch. It was the happiest moment for me, sitting next to Hubby on a long bench in a warm, cozy little noodle joint, trying pathetically to slurp delicious noodles! Perfect comfort food.





Didn't have time to go anywhere, close to the hotel. It's part of a chain recommended by my Tokyo friend. So Hubby and I cue up. Almost left because of the long line, and the kinda unpleasant spoiled fishy smell. But the line moved fast, and once inside, didn't smell it anymore. Then we kinda had a problem - there was not a hint of English on the vending machine, so had to pick the only couple items with pics.






















Hubby's choice.










My choice, unbelievably delicious. Seared (?) smoked bacon, asparagus, slightly oily broth, tasty ramen. Mmmm, I'd like some now, please!!





Popular Posts